Are you considering a degree in graphic design?
If you might be looking at starting a career path in art and design, you often will enroll at a high-quality nearby university or other school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s qualification program in the arts and graphic arts area.
What kind of person is this career path suited for?
Individuals who possess art abilities might do very well in a art and design vocation. In reality, any person who lacks a little artistic ability will probably have a hard time in this industry.
This area of study entices fine art majors who would want to have a career in a artsy line of business, but just don’t have the drive or the passion to labor solely as a full-time studio artist over their complete career life.
So what type of formal training is needed?
One of the many good features about the field of design is that some of these training courses could be finished in less than four school years. Most starting designing gigs do not necessitate a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
But it might be necessary to enroll at a school which has a reputable visual design department. In today’s highly competitive economy, employers are normally looking at locating the highest qualified people they can get a hold of. And organizations believe that the majority of the outstanding people were taught at the good universities or private institutions.
Should a college or school help me find a job?
A great number of academic institutions make an effort to supply you with job placement help through your visual design career life. Career placement is a high priority with them.
Have you decided to get going?
See these good options:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Not sure if design is the right field for you? You can check out more and look at more local courses.