Are you considering a degree in graphic design?
If you might be looking at starting a career path in art and design, you often will enroll at a high-quality nearby university or other school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s qualification program in the arts and graphic arts area.
What kind of person is this career path suited for?
Individuals who possess art abilities might do very well in a art and design vocation. In reality, any person who lacks a little artistic ability will probably have a hard time in this industry.
This area of study entices fine art majors who would want to have a career in a artsy line of business, but just don’t have the drive or the passion to labor solely as a full-time studio artist over their complete career life.
So what type of formal training is needed?
One of the many good features about the field of design is that some of these training courses could be finished in less than four school years. Most starting designing gigs do not necessitate a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
But it might be necessary to enroll at a school which has a reputable visual design department. In today’s highly competitive economy, employers are normally looking at locating the highest qualified people they can get a hold of. And organizations believe that the majority of the outstanding people were taught at the good universities or private institutions.
Should a college or school help me find a job?
A great number of academic institutions make an effort to supply you with job placement help through your visual design career life. Career placement is a high priority with them.
Have you decided to get going?
See these good options:
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Not sure if design is the right field for you? You can check out more and look at more local courses.