Do you have a passion for graphic design?
In case you might be wondering about going after a career in graphic arts and design, you should be able to enter a first rate professional college that offers either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate qualification program in the arts and design discipline.
Exactly who is this career path for?
Students who have got some artistic skills may do well in a graphics career path. In general, anyone who doesn’t have the minimum art talent will have a much harder time of it in this industry.
The field interests art majors who would like to have a job in a artsy occupation, but just don’t possess the motivation or the passion to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist for their complete work life.
So what type of professional training is necessary?
One of the many terrific features about going into art and design is that a lot of these training packages can be completely finished in less than four school years. Most initial design opportunities do not demand a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
But it also might be pretty important to go to a school that features a good art and design department. In our current competitive employment market, employers are almost always looking at hiring the most qualified individuals they can come up with. And these interviewers recognize that a large amount of the top people took classes at the good colleges or schools.
Will a university or school help me get started with a job?
These kinds of institutions work hard to supply you with career placement guidance all through your designing work life. Job placement is a top priority with them.
Have you decided to get started?
Take a look at these options:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AS in Digital Graphic Arts
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Not sure if this is the right field for you? You can find out more from other local education.