Do you have a passion for graphic design?
In case you might be wondering about going after a career in graphic arts and design, you should be able to enter a first rate professional college that offers either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate qualification program in the arts and design discipline.
Exactly who is this career path for?
Students who have got some artistic skills may do well in a graphics career path. In general, anyone who doesn’t have the minimum art talent will have a much harder time of it in this industry.
The field interests art majors who would like to have a job in a artsy occupation, but just don’t possess the motivation or the passion to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist for their complete work life.
So what type of professional training is necessary?
One of the many terrific features about going into art and design is that a lot of these training packages can be completely finished in less than four school years. Most initial design opportunities do not demand a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
But it also might be pretty important to go to a school that features a good art and design department. In our current competitive employment market, employers are almost always looking at hiring the most qualified individuals they can come up with. And these interviewers recognize that a large amount of the top people took classes at the good colleges or schools.
Will a university or school help me get started with a job?
These kinds of institutions work hard to supply you with career placement guidance all through your designing work life. Job placement is a top priority with them.
Have you decided to get started?
Take a look at these options:
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Not sure if this is the right field for you? You can find out more from other local education.