Are you considering a design degree?
If you are looking into a career path in design, you should be able to enroll at the right nearby college or other school that delivers either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate level program in the fine arts and design area.
Who is this major suited for?
Men and women who have always had art ability will often succeed in a graphic design line of work. The fact is, anyone who does not have a certain amount of art competence will probably have difficulty in this occupation.
The field of study brings in fine art students who want to work within a artsy job, but do not have the aspiration or the interest to labor strictly as a full-time studio artisan for their whole work life.
What sort of formal education is needed?
On the list of terrific benefits about the business of visual design is that a great number of training courses could be passed in less than four school years. A large amount of starter designer jobs do not mandate a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts education.
Yet it might be key to attend a school with a good quality art and design program. In this highly competitive economy, interviewers are normally interested in selecting the highest qualified individuals they can come across. And companies understand that lots of the leading candidates took classes at the better universities or private institutions.
Should a college help me locate a job?
A good number of educational institutions strive to present employment placement information all through your career path. Work placement is considered a high priority with them.
Want to get started?
Here are some good choices:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Animation & VFX
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Not sure if this is really the right career field for you? Options in CA.