Graphic Design School Helper
Find Classes Near You






Designer at work



University of Colorado Denver


-- The merging of the University of Colorado at Denver and UCHSC formed the University of Colorado Denver in 2004.

-- This University is a top notch pubic research university providing opportunities to students from various backgrounds to enhance their career.

-- This university offers a range of degree programs from undergraduates to doctorate levels in its 13 prominent schools and colleges.

-- There is over 130 degree programs offered to students by this school.

-- It is the only school for dental education in Colorado.

-- The first liver transplant took place here at the School of Medicine.

-- There is a provision for 82,000 dental visits each year by the School of Dental Medicine.

-- In fall 2014, about 18,000 students enrolled in both the campuses of University of Colorado Denver. About 14,000 in the Denver campus, along with 4,000 students in the Anschutz Medical Campus.

-- 57 percent of the total students are pursuing their undergraduate degrees while the remaining 43 percent are pursuing their graduate programs.

-- The average class size is of 27 students with the student to faculty ratio being 17:1.

-- The university has awarded 4,648 degrees till date, 1,948 undergraduate and the remaining 2,700 graduate degrees.

-- This university provides classes through their two campuses, and by their various online programs.

-- Students come from various parts of the globe. There are students from 66 countries and 48 different states studying in University of Colorado Denver.

-- 47 percent of students in the Denver campus are from Colorado.

-- UCD serves more than 32,000 students in a year.

-- The university is equipped with 2 libraries, one library for each campus. The library consists of more than a million books, around 130,000 e-books and several e-journals.

-- There are number of special events in the university which are scheduled throughout the year.

-- UCD is known for awarding the maximum number of graduate degrees than any other university in the state.

-- It has been found that 34 percent of the undergraduates in Colorado are pursuing their degree through UCD.

-- The university holds a high placement in the US News & World Report 2013 ranking for the best graduate schools.

-- The School of Medicine is also known for the creation of the first vaccine against shingles. It also used human cell cloning to understand and treat cancer and genetics.

-- The JP Morgan centre for commodities is known for its comprehensive research in energy, agriculture and mineral commodities.


Go check out University of Colorado Denver

Check out their BFA in Digital Design program.






line


List of degree programs by city showcases some popular institutions listed by city.
Regional list of schools is where you can find classes in your state.
Top classes has our list of campuses around North America.

Copyright © http://GraphicDesignSchoolHelper.com All rights are reserved.