Would a career in graphic design be something that interests you?
In case you have been interested in beginning a professional career in art and design, you should be able to apply to an appropriate local or online institution that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate diploma program in the arts and design subject.
What type of student is this particular field made for?
Men and women who have art talents will often succeed in a visual design career path. In fact, any individual who does not have some kind of artistic competence is going to have a much harder time of it in this occupation.
The line of work interests art majors who would want to work in a fun job, but just don’t possess the drive or the passion to labor as a full-time studio artisan for their complete career.
Just what sort of formal training is required?
One of several terrific elements about going into art and design is that a lot of these training courses can be successfully completed in well under four years. A good number of beginner design jobs do not command a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts degree.
But it also might be worthwhile to go to a school with a great art and design program. With our highly competitive job market, interviewers are normally looking at choosing the highest qualified people they can come across. And these businesses believe that a good number of the top-rated applicants originate from the good universities.
Can a school help me get hired?
These institutions do their best to furnish professional placement direction all the way through your design career. Career placement is truly a top priority with them.
Have you decided to get rolling?
Here are a few to consider:
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Maybe this isn’t the right field for you. Look at formal training in Denver.