Would a career in graphic design be something that interests you?
In case you have been interested in beginning a professional career in art and design, you should be able to apply to an appropriate local or online institution that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate diploma program in the arts and design subject.
What type of student is this particular field made for?
Men and women who have art talents will often succeed in a visual design career path. In fact, any individual who does not have some kind of artistic competence is going to have a much harder time of it in this occupation.
The line of work interests art majors who would want to work in a fun job, but just don’t possess the drive or the passion to labor as a full-time studio artisan for their complete career.
Just what sort of formal training is required?
One of several terrific elements about going into art and design is that a lot of these training courses can be successfully completed in well under four years. A good number of beginner design jobs do not command a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts degree.
But it also might be worthwhile to go to a school with a great art and design program. With our highly competitive job market, interviewers are normally looking at choosing the highest qualified people they can come across. And these businesses believe that a good number of the top-rated applicants originate from the good universities.
Can a school help me get hired?
These institutions do their best to furnish professional placement direction all the way through your design career. Career placement is truly a top priority with them.
Have you decided to get rolling?
Here are a few to consider:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Maybe this isn’t the right field for you. Look at formal training in Denver.