Would a graphic design career be something you would be interested in?
If you have been imagining going after a career path in graphic arts and design, you can probably locate a first rate local or online institution that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate degree program in the fine arts and graphic arts area.
What kind of person is this career path for?
Students who have always had artistic talents can potentially flourish in a graphics career path. Essentially, any person who doesn’t have some artistic skills is likely to have difficulty in this industry.
This line of work is attractive to art students who want to end up in a artsy profession, but simply do not possess the craving or the interest to work solely as a full-time studio artisan for their entire career life.
So what type of professional schooling is required?
One of several cool benefits about the field of design is that many of these education programs could be completely finished in well under four school years. Numerous beginner designer gigs do not insist on a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
Even so, it can be necessary to enroll at a school that includes a quality design program. With our current highly competitive employment market, firms are generally looking for hiring the highest qualified job applicants they can come across. And interviewers believe that a large amount of the very best prospects took classes at the good colleges or schools.
Should a college help me find my first job?
All of these schools try hard to present career placement counselling all the way through your career life. Career placement is going to be a high priority with them.
Do you want to get going?
Consider these choices:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- ECPI’s programs keep you ahead of curve in today’s fast-growing tech industry
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Choose from programs in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Engineering & more
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Web Design & Development
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Bachelor of Arts
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Maybe this isn’t the right career field for you. Look at career training in Hartford CT.