Would a graphic design career be something you would be interested in?
If you have been imagining going after a career path in graphic arts and design, you can probably locate a first rate local or online institution that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate degree program in the fine arts and graphic arts area.
What kind of person is this career path for?
Students who have always had artistic talents can potentially flourish in a graphics career path. Essentially, any person who doesn’t have some artistic skills is likely to have difficulty in this industry.
This line of work is attractive to art students who want to end up in a artsy profession, but simply do not possess the craving or the interest to work solely as a full-time studio artisan for their entire career life.
So what type of professional schooling is required?
One of several cool benefits about the field of design is that many of these education programs could be completely finished in well under four school years. Numerous beginner designer gigs do not insist on a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
Even so, it can be necessary to enroll at a school that includes a quality design program. With our current highly competitive employment market, firms are generally looking for hiring the highest qualified job applicants they can come across. And interviewers believe that a large amount of the very best prospects took classes at the good colleges or schools.
Should a college help me find my first job?
All of these schools try hard to present career placement counselling all the way through your career life. Career placement is going to be a high priority with them.
Do you want to get going?
Consider these choices:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Maybe this isn’t the right career field for you. Look at career training in Hartford CT.