Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
In case you have been looking into working for a professional career in graphic arts, you often will locate a decent nearby college or other school that provides either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate level program in the fine arts and graphic arts area.
Exactly who is this major for?
Folks who have always had some art skill will often succeed in a visual design line of work. In all reality, anyone who does not have the necessary artistic ability will almost certainly have a much harder time of it in this subject.
This discipline brings in fine art majors who prefer to work in a creative profession, but do not possess the desire or the interest to work as a full-time studio artist for their whole career.
So what kind of formal education is needed?
On the list of terrific benefits about going into visual design is that a good number of training programs might be passed in less than four school years. A large number of initial design opportunities do not require a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts diploma.
Even so, it might be necessary to join a school that includes a quality visual design department. In this highly competitive employment market, interviewers are typically looking at taking on the most qualified applicants they can come across. And these companies believe that a great deal of the top people went to the good universities or private institutions.
Can a university or school help me with my career?
These schools make an effort to include career placement guidance all the way through your work life. Employment placement is a top priority with them.
Is it time to get going?
Here is our short list:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
Maybe your career lies somewhere else – http://www.culinaryschoolsreview.com