Have you been considering starting a career in graphic design?
In case you have been thinking about starting a career path in graphic design, you should be able to pick a quality public or private college or other school that offers either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s qualification program in the arts and design area.
Who is this major best for?
Men or women who are blessed with art skill can do quite well in a graphic design vocation. The fact is, any individual who doesn’t have the minimum artistic skills will have a hard time in this area.
This field of study entices fine art students who prefer to be in a artsy profession, but just don’t have the motivation or the enthusiasm to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist over their entire work life.
Just what kind of professional schooling is necessary?
One of the many great elements about going into art and design is that a great number of education courses could be completely finished in less than four years. Numerous beginning design opportunities do not have the need for a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
But it also might be pretty important to enroll at a school that includes a strong visual arts program. With this competitive employment market, organizations are nearly always planning on taking on the highest qualified job applicants they can track down. And these businesses believe that a lot of the finest applicants took courses at the good institutions.
Should a university or school help me get started with a job?
A number of these schools work hard to supply professional placement service throughout your visual arts career. Career placement is going to be a priority with them.
Is it time to get rolling?
Here are today’s choices:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Digital Design
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
Or put in a zip code and search for yourself:
Maybe this isn’t your career field – career options.