Thinking about going into graphic design?
In case you have been seriously considering going after a career path in design, you often will enroll at a great professional school that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate diploma program in the fine arts and design area.
What type of student is this discipline best for?
Folks who have some artistic talent can potentially do very well in a graphic design line of work. In truth, anyone who lacks the necessary artistic abilities will certainly have a much harder time of it in this subject.
This area of study is attractive to art majors who would want to have a job within a artsy occupation, but just do not have the hunger or the enthusiasm to labor as a full-time studio artisan over their entire career.
So what type of formal training is necessary?
On the list of cool benefits about learning art and design is that a great number of training programs might be completely finished in under four school years. A good number of beginner design opportunities do not necessitate a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts education.
But it also might be pretty important to join an Idaho school that features a high-quality graphic arts program. In our aggressive economy, managers are normally thinking about hiring the best qualified individuals they can come across. And firms know that a number of the prime applicants come from the good universities or private institutions.
Should a college or school help me get hired at my first job?
These institutions work diligently to deliver job placement support throughout your art and design work life. Job placement is always a top priority with them.
Is it time to get going?
Schools to take a look at:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: