Are you interested in becoming a graphic designer?
In case you might be looking at beginning a professional career in graphic design, you should be able to locate a suitable Indiana university or other school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s degree program in the arts and graphic arts subject.
What kind of person is this subject best for?
Men and women who have some artistic ability might succeed in a graphics vocation. Additionally, anyone who doesn’t have some art ability will certainly have difficulty in this subject.
This career path appeals to fine art students who want to have a job in a fun line of work, but just don’t have the drive or the focus to work strictly as a full-time studio artisan over their entire work life.
What type of professional schooling is required?
On the list of cool aspects about learning visual design is that a lot of these training packages could be completed in well under four years. A great deal of beginning designer assignments do not demand a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
Even so, it might be necessary to enroll at a school which includes a quality design program. With the current aggressive employment market, organizations are almost always serious about choosing the best qualified individuals they can come up with. And these organizations understand that many of the top-rated people took classes at the better universities.
Can my university or school help me locate a job?
These schools do their best to present work placement recommendations throughout your visual design career life. Work placement is considered a high priority with them.
Do you want to get going?
A few local and online options:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Art in Computer Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: