So, you’re thinking about majoring in graphic design?
If you are thinking of starting a career in graphic design, you should be able to locate an affordable professional university that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate diploma program in the fine arts and graphic arts area.
Who is this discipline for?
Students who have art talent will often do quite well in a graphic design career. In all reality, someone who doesn’t have some kind of artistic skill is going to have difficulty in this profession.
This field of study brings in fine art majors who would want to work in a fun line of business, but just don’t have the motivation or the passion to labor solely as a full-time studio artisan for their complete work life.
So what kind of formal training is needed?
On the list of benefits about becoming a student of art and design is that a lot of these training programs might be completely finished in well under four school years. A great number of starting design positions do not mandate a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
Still, it might be worthwhile to go to a school which has a quality graphic arts program. In our highly competitive economy, interviewers are constantly focused on choosing the most qualified job candidates they can get a hold of. And these interviewers understand that many of the leading applicants attended the better universities.
Will a university or school help me get my first job?
These Kansas schools do their best to supply you with career placement direction through your visual design career. Employment placement is a top priority with them.
Is it time to get moving?
Here are a few choices:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: