So, you’re thinking about majoring in graphic design?
If you are thinking of starting a career in graphic design, you should be able to locate an affordable professional university that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate diploma program in the fine arts and graphic arts area.
Who is this discipline for?
Students who have art talent will often do quite well in a graphic design career. In all reality, someone who doesn’t have some kind of artistic skill is going to have difficulty in this profession.
This field of study brings in fine art majors who would want to work in a fun line of business, but just don’t have the motivation or the passion to labor solely as a full-time studio artisan for their complete work life.
So what kind of formal training is needed?
On the list of benefits about becoming a student of art and design is that a lot of these training programs might be completely finished in well under four school years. A great number of starting design positions do not mandate a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
Still, it might be worthwhile to go to a school which has a quality graphic arts program. In our highly competitive economy, interviewers are constantly focused on choosing the most qualified job candidates they can get a hold of. And these interviewers understand that many of the leading applicants attended the better universities.
Will a university or school help me get my first job?
These Kansas schools do their best to supply you with career placement direction through your visual design career. Employment placement is a top priority with them.
Is it time to get moving?
Here are a few choices:
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: