Are you thinking about starting a career in graphic design?
If you are interested in going after a career in graphic arts, you often will apply to a good local college that provides either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate level program in the arts and design fields.
What kind of person is this discipline best for?
Men or women who have got art talents might do well in a visual design vocation. The fact is, someone who doesn’t have a bit of art competence will certainly have difficulty in this occupation.
The discipline is attractive to fine art majors who would love to end up in a fun line of work, but don’t have the urge or the enthusiasm to labor as a full-time studio artisan for their whole career.
So what level of professional training is required?
One of the cool elements about the field of art and design is that a good number of education courses might be done in well under four years. A great deal of starting designing opportunities do not command a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts education.
Even though there are positions that don’t need a degree, it might be important to join a school that has a solid visual arts department. In the present highly competitive employment market, organizations are almost always focused on locating the highest qualified people they can get a hold of. And these organizations understand that a good number of the best candidates attended the better universities or private institutions.
Will my school help me find my first job?
These kinds of academic institutions work hard to give work placement aid throughout your visual design work life. Work placement is really a top priority with them.
Is it time to get started?
Check out some options
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AS in Digital Graphic Arts
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: