Being a graphic designer can be a good career, but is it right for you?
In case you have been seriously considering going to school for a career in art and design, you should be able to pick an appropriate public or private college that features either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate degree program in the arts and graphic arts discipline.
What type of student is this subject best for?
Folks who have got art talent may do very well in a design line of work. Basically, any individual who lacks the minimum art abilities will certainly have difficulty in this business.
This line of work appeals to art students who would want to have a job within a creative line of business, but don’t possess the motivation or the passion to work strictly as a full-time studio artist over their entire career life.
Just what kind of formal schooling is required?
On the list of cool features about learning design is that some of these education programs could be successfully completed in under four school years. Numerous beginning designing gigs do not demand a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Even though there are positions that don’t need a degree, it might be worthwhile to enroll at a school that has a strong visual design program. In the current competitive economy, organizations are generally thinking about recruiting the best qualified prospects they can come up with. And these companies recognize that a great many of the very best individuals were taught at the better institutions.
Will my school help me locate a job?
A majority of these educational institutions work hard to present job placement information all the way through your visual design work life. Work placement is considered a top priority with them.
Have you decided to get moving?
Check out some popular choices:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: