Do you think you would match well with a career as a graphic designer?
If you’ve been looking at going after a career path in art and design, you often will find the right local school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s qualification program in the fine arts and design subject.
Exactly who is this career path for?
Men and women who are blessed with some art skill can potentially do quite well in a art and design career path. In most cases, any individual who does not have some artistic skill may struggle in this industry.
This area of study entices fine art students who prefer to be within a fun job, but just do not possess the ambition or the focus to labor solely as a full-time studio artisan over their entire work life.
Just what kind of formal training is necessary?
One of the nice elements about becoming a student of visual arts is that a number of these education packages could be done in well under four school years. A good number of first design assignments do not command a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
However, it might be pretty important to enroll at a school that includes a great visual design department. With today’s highly competitive economy, businesses are almost always serious about choosing the highest qualified people they can get a hold of. And managers realize that lots of the leading individuals were educated at the better universities or private institutions.
Should a university or school help me get a job?
A good number of institutions work diligently to furnish job placement counseling throughout your art and design career. Career placement is a high priority with them.
Is it time to get going?
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: