Do you think a graphic design career would be a good fit for you?
In case you have been wondering about working for a career path in graphic arts and design, you often will enter a decent professional school that offers either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate level program in the fine arts and graphic arts discipline.
Exactly who is this major made for?
Students who have always had art skill may succeed in a art and design career. Additionally, a person who does not have a certain amount of artistic skill will certainly have difficulty in this subject.
This career path interests art majors who want to end up in a artsy line of work, but just do not have the hunger or the appetite to work solely as a full-time studio artist over their complete work life.
Just what type of professional schooling is required?
One of the many great benefits about the field of art and design is that a few of these training courses could be fulfilled in less than four years. A large number of first designer opportunities do not insist on a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
Even though there are positions that don’t need a degree, it might be pretty important to go to a school with a first-rate art and design department. With this competitive job market, companies are normally thinking about recruiting the highest qualified job applicants they can find. And firms realize that a great many of the top-rated individuals went to the better universities or private institutions.
Can my college or school help me get started with a job?
Every one of these schools strive to include employment placement information all through your visual design career path. Job placement is really a high priority with them.
Have you decided to get moving?
Here is our current list:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: