A career as a graphic designer can be interesting and rewarding.
In case you might be looking at a professional career in graphic design, you can probably pick a high-quality public or private university or other school that has either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate level program in the fine arts and graphic arts discipline.
Exactly who is this subject made for?
Individuals who have got some artistic skill can potentially do very well in a art and design career. In fact, any person who does not have the necessary art talents may have a hard time in this area.
This field appeals to fine art students who would want to end up in a artsy line of work, but just do not have the urge or the enthusiasm to labor solely as a full-time studio artisan for their whole work life.
Just what type of professional schooling is needed?
On the list of good elements about the field of visual design is that several of these education packages might be passed in less than four school years. A great number of starter designer jobs do not insist on a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts diploma.
But it might be worthwhile to attend a school that features a really good graphic arts department. With the present demanding job market, organizations are almost always thinking about hiring the best qualified job applicants they can track down. And these recruiters understand that a great number of the leading prospects attended the better schools.
Will my university or school help me find my first job?
Most of these academic institutions strive to present career placement direction all through your work life. Employment placement is always a high priority with them.
Want to get started?
Choices to consider:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: