Are you interested in a new career as a graphic designer?
If you’ve been interested in beginning a career in graphic arts and design, you can probably pick an affordable professional college that has either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate qualification program in the fine arts and design subject.
What kind of person is this major for?
Men and women who have art talents may flourish in a visual design career. Not surprisingly, anybody who does not have some kind of artistic talents will almost certainly have difficulty in this business.
This area of study appeals to fine art students who want to be within a artsy industry, but just do not possess the aspiration or the passion to labor strictly as a full-time studio artisan over their complete career life.
So what level of formal schooling is necessary?
One of several great features about learning art and design is that some of these training courses could be passed in well under four years. Most starting design assignments do not demand a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Still, it can be worthwhile to attend a school that features a quality design department. In today’s demanding employment market, companies are normally planning on hiring the best qualified job applicants they can find. And these organizations believe that a large number of the top people come from the good universities.
Can a school help me get hired at my first job?
Many of these educational institutions work hard to furnish employment placement help all through your design career path. Career placement is truly a priority with them.
Do you want to get rolling?
Look through these schools:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AS in Digital Graphic Arts
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: