A career in graphic design is attainable if you are interested in it.
In case you might be serious about going after a career path in design, you should be able to locate a pretty good regional school that delivers either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate degree program in the arts and graphic arts fields.
Exactly who is this field for?
Men and women who already have some artistic talent will often do very well in a visual design career. In all reality, someone who does not have the necessary art abilities may have a hard time in this industry.
This career path is attractive to fine art majors who choose to be in a creative line of work, but just don’t have the desire or the appetite to labor solely as a full-time studio artist over their entire career life.
What level of professional education is necessary?
One of the many great features about becoming a student of visual design is that a lot of these education packages might be finished in less than four school years. Numerous entry design positions do not require a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts diploma.
However, it might be important to join a school which has a great art and design program. With the current aggressive employment market, managers are nearly always serious about recruiting the best qualified job applicants they can come across. And businesses recognize that the majority of the outstanding individuals attended the better universities.
Will my school help me get a job?
A majority of these educational institutions make an effort to include work placement aid all the way through your visual arts career. Career placement is going to be a top priority with them.
Want to get going?
Look at these choices:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: