A career in graphic design is attainable if you are interested in it.
In case you might be serious about going after a career path in design, you should be able to locate a pretty good regional school that delivers either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate degree program in the arts and graphic arts fields.
Exactly who is this field for?
Men and women who already have some artistic talent will often do very well in a visual design career. In all reality, someone who does not have the necessary art abilities may have a hard time in this industry.
This career path is attractive to fine art majors who choose to be in a creative line of work, but just don’t have the desire or the appetite to labor solely as a full-time studio artist over their entire career life.
What level of professional education is necessary?
One of the many great features about becoming a student of visual design is that a lot of these education packages might be finished in less than four school years. Numerous entry design positions do not require a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts diploma.
However, it might be important to join a school which has a great art and design program. With the current aggressive employment market, managers are nearly always serious about recruiting the best qualified job applicants they can come across. And businesses recognize that the majority of the outstanding individuals attended the better universities.
Will my school help me get a job?
A majority of these educational institutions make an effort to include work placement aid all the way through your visual arts career. Career placement is going to be a top priority with them.
Want to get going?
Look at these choices:
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: