Do you have the qualities to succeed as a graphic designer?
In case you are looking at going to school for a career path in graphic arts and design, you often will pick a really good local university or other school that offers either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate level program in the arts and graphic arts field.
What type of student is this discipline best for?
Individuals who have got artistic ability will often do well in a graphics line of work. Essentially, anyone who lacks the necessary artistic skill will probably struggle in this career path.
The line of work draws in art majors who prefer to be within a creative occupation, but just don’t have the urge or the passion to work strictly as a full-time studio artisan for their entire career.
Just what sort of professional training is needed?
On the list of nice features about the field of design is that a great number of education programs might be passed in well under four school years. Most first designer gigs do not have the need for a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts diploma.
Still, it can be key to attend a school that includes a respectable design department. With our current demanding economy, managers are constantly serious about choosing the most qualified prospects they can come across. And these companies know that the majority of the outstanding candidates were educated at the better institutions.
Should a college or school help me get started in a job?
The majority of these institutions work hard to supply you with professional placement direction through your visual arts career. Career placement is certainly a top priority with them.
Is it time to get started?
Schools that might work for you:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: