A graphic designer’s job can be a combination of interesting but challenging elements.
In case you have been interested in starting a career in graphic design, you often will find a quality professional university or other school that provides either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate level program in the arts and graphic arts field.
Who is this career path for?
Men and women who have always had some art abilities may do very well in a art and design career path. The truth is, anybody who does not have some kind of artistic skills is likely to have a much harder time of it in this industry.
The discipline interests art students who wish to be within a fun industry, but do not have the urge or the interest to labor as a full-time studio artisan over their complete career.
So what kind of formal schooling is necessary?
Among the list of awesome elements about the business of visual arts is that a number of these training packages can be done in well under four school years. A great number of starting designing gigs do not have the need for a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
But it might be important to go to a school that has a positive graphic arts department. With the present demanding job market, recruiters are typically serious about choosing the highest qualified people they can find. And recruiters know that a large amount of the top individuals took courses at the better colleges.
Can a college help me get my first job?
Many of these schools try hard to furnish professional placement services all through your visual arts career life. Job placement is always a high priority with them.
Would you like to get going?
Take a look at these schools:
- Bachelor's programs in the areas of Advertising, Web Design, and more.
- Curriculum focuses on teaching aspiring creative professionals the fundamentals of advertising and design.
- Courses cover topics such as advertising concepts, art direction, and online marketing
- Start your journey! Classes starting Aug 17.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- DEC Professional Photography
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or place in a zip code and search for yourself:
You may not be interested in a long designing career. Discover more at this page.