Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a good graphic designer?
In case you’ve been thinking of working for a professional career in art and design, you should be able to locate a pretty good regional university or other school that features either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate qualification program in the arts and design area.
Who is this major for?
Men or women who possess some art ability may succeed in a visual design line of work. In most cases, any person who lacks the necessary artistic skills will likely have a much harder time of it in this occupation.
This line of work interests art majors who would want to end up being in a artsy job, but just don’t have the urge or the enthusiasm to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist over their complete career.
What kind of professional education is necessary?
One of the many good elements about becoming a student of visual arts is that a lot of these training courses could be completed in under four years. Many starter designing gigs do not need a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts education.
But it can be key to attend a school that includes a quality visual design program. In this demanding economy, businesses are generally looking for choosing the most qualified individuals they can find. And managers believe that the majority of the top-rated people graduated from the better schools.
Should a college help me get my first job?
The majority of these academic institutions work hard to furnish employment placement guidance throughout your design career path. Job placement is certainly a high priority with them.
Would you like to get started?
Take a look through these choices:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Bachelor of Arts
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
You might be suited to a career in a different field. See more at this ND page.