Does working as a graphic designer sound good to you?
In case you might be looking into starting a career path in graphic arts and design, you should be able to find a decent local or online college that delivers either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate qualification program in the arts and design area.
Exactly who is this particular field suited for?
Men and women who have got some artistic talents will often flourish in a design career path. Basically, someone who does not have some kind of artistic capability will probably have a hard time in this business.
The discipline entices fine art majors who choose to work in a fun industry, but don’t possess the ambition or the passion to work strictly as a full-time studio artist over their entire career.
What level of formal education is needed?
One of the nice benefits about the business of visual design is that a few of these education packages might be successfully done in less than four years. A large amount of entry-level designer gigs do not demand a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Still, it can be important to go to a school which includes a high-quality visual arts program. With our current tough employment market, managers are generally looking for selecting the most qualified individuals they can come across. And these organizations understand that many of the best candidates were educated at the good colleges or schools.
Will my university or school help me find my first job?
These types of institutions work diligently to include job placement services all through your designing career path. Job placement is going to be a high priority with them.
Have you decided to get started?
These schools offer degree programs:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
You could be better suited to a career in a different field. See more at this Ohio page.