Has the graphic design career field always interested you?
If you have been looking at starting a career in graphic arts and design, you often will enroll at a high-quality nearby university that offers either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate diploma program in the fine arts and design field.
Who is this field suited for?
Folks who have artistic skill may do well in a design career. Truthfully, someone who doesn’t have some kind of art competence will almost certainly have a hard time in this area.
This career path draws in fine art students who wish to end up being in a fun industry, but just do not have the ambition or the appetite to labor as a full-time studio artisan for their whole career life.
Just what sort of formal education is required?
One of the awesome elements about learning visual arts is that a lot of these education packages can be successfully done in well under four school years. A great deal of starting designer positions do not insist on a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts degree.
And it might be key to attend a school that features a reputable design department. In the present tough job market, organizations are nearly always interested in hiring the highest qualified applicants they can get a hold of. And these firms understand that a great number of the best candidates were taught at the good schools.
Will a college help me with my career?
All of these academic institutions strive to offer professional placement aid through your career path. Work placement is going to be a high priority with them.
Do you want to get moving?
We have put together a list:
- ECPI’s programs keep you ahead of curve in today’s fast-growing tech industry
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Choose from programs in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Engineering & more
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Web Design & Development
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Bachelor of Arts
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
You may end up in a different career field in the end. Browse other career training in OK.