Have you considered going to school to become a graphic designer?
In case you might be thinking about going to school for a career in graphic arts, you should be able to locate a decent professional college or other school that offers either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s diploma program in the arts and design field.
Who is this major for?
Students who are blessed with art skill can do very well in a visual design line of work. Basically, a person who doesn’t have the minimum art ability will have a much harder time of it in this career path.
This discipline brings in art majors who want to work in a artsy line of work, but really don’t have the ambition or the enthusiasm to work solely as a full-time studio artist for their whole career.
So what level of professional schooling is required?
One of the terrific elements about learning visual arts is that many of these training packages can be completely finished in under four school years. Many beginning designing jobs do not insist on a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Even so, it can be pretty important to go to a school which includes a solid art and design program. In the present competitive job market, companies are typically looking at recruiting the highest qualified applicants they can come up with. And interviewers believe that a great deal of the top-rated individuals took courses at the good colleges or schools.
Will a college or school help me locate a job?
These kinds of educational institutions work hard to furnish employment placement aid throughout your design career. Career placement is considered a high priority with them.
Do you want to get rolling?
Here is a short list:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
You may want to look into different career fields – Trade Schools Online.