Have you considered going to school to become a graphic designer?
In case you might be thinking about going to school for a career in graphic arts, you should be able to locate a decent professional college or other school that offers either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s diploma program in the arts and design field.
Who is this major for?
Students who are blessed with art skill can do very well in a visual design line of work. Basically, a person who doesn’t have the minimum art ability will have a much harder time of it in this career path.
This discipline brings in art majors who want to work in a artsy line of work, but really don’t have the ambition or the enthusiasm to work solely as a full-time studio artist for their whole career.
So what level of professional schooling is required?
One of the terrific elements about learning visual arts is that many of these training packages can be completely finished in under four school years. Many beginning designing jobs do not insist on a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Even so, it can be pretty important to go to a school which includes a solid art and design program. In the present competitive job market, companies are typically looking at recruiting the highest qualified applicants they can come up with. And interviewers believe that a great deal of the top-rated individuals took courses at the good colleges or schools.
Will a college or school help me locate a job?
These kinds of educational institutions work hard to furnish employment placement aid throughout your design career. Career placement is considered a high priority with them.
Do you want to get rolling?
Here is a short list:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- DEC Professional Photography
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
You may want to look into different career fields – Trade Schools Online.