Thinking about going to school for a graphic design degree?
In case you’ve been thinking about going to school for a career path in design, you often will find an affordable public or private school that features either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate diploma program in the arts and graphic arts discipline.
What kind of person is this discipline for?
Students who already have some artistic talents can potentially do quite well in a design line of work. In all reality, a person who does not have some kind of art ability is going to have difficulty in this business.
This area of study brings in art students who would want to end up in a artsy job, but just do not possess the drive or the passion to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist for their entire career.
So what sort of professional education is necessary?
One of the many terrific features about the field of design is that a few of these training courses could be done in less than four years. A good number of beginner designer jobs do not mandate a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts degree.
Even so, it can be necessary to enroll at a school that has a reputable graphic arts department. In the present aggressive job market, firms are generally drawn to locating the highest qualified individuals they can track down. And firms recognize that a large number of the prime candidates come from the good universities.
Should my school help me locate a job?
Most of these academic institutions work diligently to include job placement aid all the way through your work life. Career placement is really a priority with them.
Would you like to get started?
You can begin with this list:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- DEC Professional Photography
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Web Design & Development
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself:
You may not be suited for a career as a designer. So click to see more about vocational and trade programs.