Is a career in graphic design right for you?
In case you have been considering going after a career path in graphic arts, you often will apply to a strong nearby school that offers either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate qualification program in the fine arts and graphic arts field.
Who is this field made for?
Men and women who are blessed with artistic abilities may do quite well in a visual design vocation. The fact is, a person who doesn’t have the minimum artistic talents will probably have difficulty in this career path.
The career path interests fine art majors who would love to end up within a creative industry, but don’t possess the aspiration or the appetite to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist for their entire work life.
Just what sort of professional training is required?
Among the list of cool features about becoming a student of design is that a good number of training courses could be undertaken in less than four years. A large number of beginner designer gigs do not need a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts education.
Still, it can be necessary to join a school that features a first-rate visual design department. In our challenging economy, employers are typically planning on selecting the highest qualified applicants they can find. And companies realize that a great many of the top-rated individuals originate from the good schools.
Will my college or school help me get started with a job?
These institutions work diligently to offer professional placement services throughout your visual design work life. Job placement is a high priority with them.
Have you decided to get going?
Start your search here:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: