Is a career in graphic design right for you?
In case you have been considering going after a career path in graphic arts, you often will apply to a strong nearby school that offers either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate qualification program in the fine arts and graphic arts field.
Who is this field made for?
Men and women who are blessed with artistic abilities may do quite well in a visual design vocation. The fact is, a person who doesn’t have the minimum artistic talents will probably have difficulty in this career path.
The career path interests fine art majors who would love to end up within a creative industry, but don’t possess the aspiration or the appetite to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist for their entire work life.
Just what sort of professional training is required?
Among the list of cool features about becoming a student of design is that a good number of training courses could be undertaken in less than four years. A large number of beginner designer gigs do not need a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts education.
Still, it can be necessary to join a school that features a first-rate visual design department. In our challenging economy, employers are typically planning on selecting the highest qualified applicants they can find. And companies realize that a great many of the top-rated individuals originate from the good schools.
Will my college or school help me get started with a job?
These institutions work diligently to offer professional placement services throughout your visual design work life. Job placement is a high priority with them.
Have you decided to get going?
Start your search here:
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: