Is a career in graphic design right for you?
In case you have been considering going after a career path in graphic arts, you often will apply to a strong nearby school that offers either an associate’s, bachelor’s or certificate qualification program in the fine arts and graphic arts field.
Who is this field made for?
Men and women who are blessed with artistic abilities may do quite well in a visual design vocation. The fact is, a person who doesn’t have the minimum artistic talents will probably have difficulty in this career path.
The career path interests fine art majors who would love to end up within a creative industry, but don’t possess the aspiration or the appetite to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist for their entire work life.
Just what sort of professional training is required?
Among the list of cool features about becoming a student of design is that a good number of training courses could be undertaken in less than four years. A large number of beginner designer gigs do not need a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts education.
Still, it can be necessary to join a school that features a first-rate visual design department. In our challenging economy, employers are typically planning on selecting the highest qualified applicants they can find. And companies realize that a great many of the top-rated individuals originate from the good schools.
Will my college or school help me get started with a job?
These institutions work diligently to offer professional placement services throughout your visual design work life. Job placement is a high priority with them.
Have you decided to get going?
Start your search here:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: