Is a career in graphic design something you are considering?
If you’ve been serious about going to school for a career in graphic design, you should be able to locate a first rate local or online school that features either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate degree program in the fine arts and design subject.
What type of student is this field made for?
Individuals who are blessed with some artistic skill can potentially do very well in a graphic design vocation. Not surprisingly, someone who does not have the minimum art skill will likely struggle in this occupation.
The career path is attractive to fine art majors who would love to have a job within a creative line of work, but just don’t possess the ambition or the passion to labor solely as a full-time studio artisan over their complete career life.
What type of formal education is required?
On the list of awesome benefits about becoming a student of art and design is that a great number of education courses might be completed in well under four years. Numerous starting designer assignments do not have the need for a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Even though there are positions that don’t need a degree, it might be important to go to a school that features a great design department. In this demanding job market, recruiters are normally planning on taking on the best qualified candidates they can come across. And businesses realize that a large amount of the prime individuals took courses at the better colleges or schools.
Should my school help me get started in a job?
These kinds of institutions strive to offer career placement guidance all through your visual arts work life. Job placement is certainly a priority with them.
Have you decided to get moving?
Begin your research here:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- DEC Professional Photography
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- 3D Imaging & Animation
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: