Is a career in graphic design something you are considering?
If you’ve been serious about going to school for a career in graphic design, you should be able to locate a first rate local or online school that features either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate degree program in the fine arts and design subject.
What type of student is this field made for?
Individuals who are blessed with some artistic skill can potentially do very well in a graphic design vocation. Not surprisingly, someone who does not have the minimum art skill will likely struggle in this occupation.
The career path is attractive to fine art majors who would love to have a job within a creative line of work, but just don’t possess the ambition or the passion to labor solely as a full-time studio artisan over their complete career life.
What type of formal education is required?
On the list of awesome benefits about becoming a student of art and design is that a great number of education courses might be completed in well under four years. Numerous starting designer assignments do not have the need for a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Even though there are positions that don’t need a degree, it might be important to go to a school that features a great design department. In this demanding job market, recruiters are normally planning on taking on the best qualified candidates they can come across. And businesses realize that a large amount of the prime individuals took courses at the better colleges or schools.
Should my school help me get started in a job?
These kinds of institutions strive to offer career placement guidance all through your visual arts work life. Job placement is certainly a priority with them.
Have you decided to get moving?
Begin your research here:
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: