Is a graphic design career in your future?
In case you have been curious about going to school for a career in graphic arts, you can probably apply to a really good local college or other school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s level program in the arts and graphic arts discipline.
Who is this subject made for?
Students who possess artistic ability might flourish in a art and design line of work. In all reality, any individual who doesn’t have some kind of art talent will struggle in this occupation.
This area of study brings in art students who would want to be in a creative job, but do not possess the desire or the focus to work as a full-time studio artisan over their complete work life.
So what sort of formal schooling is required?
One of many terrific features about the business of art and design is that a great number of training packages could be successfully done in under four years. Most beginning designing gigs do not insist on a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Still, it might be key to join a school which includes a decent visual design program. In this competitive economy, businesses are nearly always serious about locating the most qualified individuals they can get a hold of. And these managers recognize that a good deal of the top-rated candidates attended the better universities.
Can a college or school help me locate a job?
The majority of these schools make an effort to provide employment placement recommendations throughout your designing work life. Work placement is considered a top priority with them.
Would you like to get started?
You could start with these schools:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Bachelor of Arts
Choose from dozens of in-demand degrees. With more than 40 online bachelor, master and doctorate degree programs to choose from, CBU Online gives you plenty of options to consider.
CBU Online was designed for the working professional. Whether you are looking to advance your current career or start the new career path of your dreams. Flexibility means you can earn your degree while working full or part-time. CBU Online is transfer friendly. CBU Online is perfect for those who have families as well.
California Baptist University (CBU), which includes all programs offered by the Division of Online and Professional Studies, is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Many prospective students are uncertain about which college degrees employers or universities will accept. This regional accreditation by WSCUC means you can be confident that your CBU degree is recognized and respected by schools and companies across the country.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Digital Media
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: