Is a graphic design career in your future?
In case you have been curious about going to school for a career in graphic arts, you can probably apply to a really good local college or other school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s level program in the arts and graphic arts discipline.
Who is this subject made for?
Students who possess artistic ability might flourish in a art and design line of work. In all reality, any individual who doesn’t have some kind of art talent will struggle in this occupation.
This area of study brings in art students who would want to be in a creative job, but do not possess the desire or the focus to work as a full-time studio artisan over their complete work life.
So what sort of formal schooling is required?
One of many terrific features about the business of art and design is that a great number of training packages could be successfully done in under four years. Most beginning designing gigs do not insist on a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Still, it might be key to join a school which includes a decent visual design program. In this competitive economy, businesses are nearly always serious about locating the most qualified individuals they can get a hold of. And these managers recognize that a good deal of the top-rated candidates attended the better universities.
Can a college or school help me locate a job?
The majority of these schools make an effort to provide employment placement recommendations throughout your designing work life. Work placement is considered a top priority with them.
Would you like to get started?
You could start with these schools:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- DEC Professional Photography
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: