Is a graphic design career in your future?
In case you have been curious about going to school for a career in graphic arts, you can probably apply to a really good local college or other school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s level program in the arts and graphic arts discipline.
Who is this subject made for?
Students who possess artistic ability might flourish in a art and design line of work. In all reality, any individual who doesn’t have some kind of art talent will struggle in this occupation.
This area of study brings in art students who would want to be in a creative job, but do not possess the desire or the focus to work as a full-time studio artisan over their complete work life.
So what sort of formal schooling is required?
One of many terrific features about the business of art and design is that a great number of training packages could be successfully done in under four years. Most beginning designing gigs do not insist on a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Still, it might be key to join a school which includes a decent visual design program. In this competitive economy, businesses are nearly always serious about locating the most qualified individuals they can get a hold of. And these managers recognize that a good deal of the top-rated candidates attended the better universities.
Can a college or school help me locate a job?
The majority of these schools make an effort to provide employment placement recommendations throughout your designing work life. Work placement is considered a top priority with them.
Would you like to get started?
You could start with these schools:
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: