Is a graphic design career in your future?
In case you have been curious about going to school for a career in graphic arts, you can probably apply to a really good local college or other school that has either a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s level program in the arts and graphic arts discipline.
Who is this subject made for?
Students who possess artistic ability might flourish in a art and design line of work. In all reality, any individual who doesn’t have some kind of art talent will struggle in this occupation.
This area of study brings in art students who would want to be in a creative job, but do not possess the desire or the focus to work as a full-time studio artisan over their complete work life.
So what sort of formal schooling is required?
One of many terrific features about the business of art and design is that a great number of training packages could be successfully done in under four years. Most beginning designing gigs do not insist on a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts diploma.
Still, it might be key to join a school which includes a decent visual design program. In this competitive economy, businesses are nearly always serious about locating the most qualified individuals they can get a hold of. And these managers recognize that a good deal of the top-rated candidates attended the better universities.
Can a college or school help me locate a job?
The majority of these schools make an effort to provide employment placement recommendations throughout your designing work life. Work placement is considered a top priority with them.
Would you like to get started?
You could start with these schools:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: