So, you’re thinking about becoming an art or design major?
If you have been wondering about beginning a professional career in graphic design, you can probably pick a quality local or online college that delivers either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate qualification program in the fine arts and graphic arts subject.
Who is this career path suited for?
People who already have art abilities might do very well in a graphics vocation. In most cases, a person who doesn’t have a little artistic ability may have a much harder time of it in this occupation.
The discipline entices fine art majors who wish to be within a fun industry, but just don’t possess the aspiration or the focus to work as a full-time studio artist for their entire career life.
Just what type of formal education is required?
One of the many good elements about the business of visual design is that some of these training packages can be done in well under four years. A large percentage of first design assignments do not need a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts qualification.
Even though there are positions that don’t need a degree, it might be worthwhile to go to a school which has a first-rate graphic arts department. In our current highly competitive job market, organizations are typically drawn to selecting the most qualified job applicants they can track down. And these interviewers recognize that a good deal of the leading individuals went to the better institutions.
Can my college or school help me get started in a job?
The majority of these academic institutions make an effort to provide occupation placement help throughout your career life. Employment placement is truly a top priority with them.
Is it time to get started?
Get started with these schools:
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: