Thinking about getting started in the art or graphic design field?
In case you are interested in a career in art and design, you should be able to locate a decent regional college or other school that has either a bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate diploma program in the arts and graphic arts fields.
What type of student is this career path best for?
Individuals who possess some art skills can potentially do quite well in a graphics vocation. The reality is, any person who does not have some art abilities is likely to have a hard time in this business.
The line of work draws in fine art majors who would want to have a career within a artsy line of work, but really don’t possess the hunger or the appetite to labor strictly as a full-time studio artist for their complete work life.
Just what level of professional schooling is necessary?
One of the great features about becoming a student of art and design is that a few of these training courses can be passed in well under four years. A large percentage of starting designing jobs do not command a Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Arts education.
Still, it might be necessary to attend a school that includes a really good visual design department. In the current highly competitive employment market, interviewers are generally looking at choosing the highest qualified applicants they can track down. And these interviewers know that the majority of the outstanding individuals took classes at the better schools.
Should my university or school help me get started in a job?
All of these schools strive to give employment placement help and advice throughout your career path. Career placement is really a priority with them.
Want to get started?
Look through this short list:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Or pick in a zip code and search for yourself: